We take copyright infringement very seriously at FutemaxApp. This DMCA notice page outlines the procedures and requirements for reporting alleged copyright infringements on our website. If you believe that any content on FutemaxApp infringes your copyright, please follow the instructions below to submit a valid DMCA takedown notice.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
To file a copyright infringement notice, please provide the following information in writing:
- Identify yourself as the owner or authorized representative of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon. If you are acting on behalf of the copyright owner, please include your contact information and your relationship to the copyright holder.
- Provide a detailed description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL(s) or other specific location(s) where the infringing material is located on FutemaxApp.
- Provide sufficient information for us to contact you, including your full name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Include a statement in good faith that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Include a statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Sign the notice and send it to the designated agent at the contact information provided below:
Please note that only copyright infringement notices should be sent to the designated agent. For other inquiries or requests, please contact us through our website’s contact form.
If you believe that the content you posted on FutemaxApp was wrongly removed due to a DMCA notice, you have the right to file a counter-notification. To file a counter-notification, please provide the following information:
- Identify the specific material that was removed or disabled and the location where it appeared on FutemaxApp.
- Provide your name, address, telephone number, email address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court located within your jurisdiction and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original copyright infringement notification.
- Include a statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Sign the counter-notification and send it to the designated agent at the contact information provided above.
Please be aware that filing a false or misleading counter-notification may result in legal consequences. It is recommended to consult with legal counsel before submitting a counter-notification.
We will review and process all valid DMCA notices and counter-notifications promptly, in accordance with applicable laws. Repeat infringers may have their accounts suspended or terminated at our discretion.
Please note that FutemaxApp does not endorse or tolerate copyright infringement. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same.